Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Baby Panda Bear
Originally uploaded by Swamibu
Brian has been teasing me lately. I love cute, baby animals. Puppies, bears, orcas, gorillas, kittens, they're all adorable.

There have been a slew of articles in the Seattle Times lately about heroic/endangered animals. He knows I'll love them and points them out. Like the story of a dog swept away by an avalanche and found a few days later wandering around 5 miles away. Or the one about the new baby orca in the Sound.

Whatever. Happy Valentine's Day! I love you all.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you! Can't wait to bust up the romantic party when I arrive tomorrow.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I remember when the 3 little girl Supernavage did not want to wear wool thights! "But Mom, it scratches". Oh, how things change...

LOVE Mommy