Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Not much new to report. We're planning an Easter potluck at our place on Sat night. Brian took a belay class on Sunday and he'll come with me to the gym to belay for real on Friday. Um, what else?

Oh, I locked myself out of the house today. I haven't done that in a long time. See, I take my two house keys (outside door key and key to our apartment) off of my ginormous key chain when I go running. Then I put the two little keys in my pocket or on my shoelaces. And put them back on the key chain when I'm done.

You see where this is going.

This morning I gathered my stuff, grabbed my keys and walked out the door. As I left, I turned to close the deadbolt, only to realize that the key chain did not have the house keys on it. And the door had already locked behind me. Arrrgh...

Happily, Brian had remembered his keys and I met him on campus to get his keys.

No comments: