Tuesday, January 30, 2007




I have a new job!

I'm working for a nonprofit that does fitness and health activities for women cancer survivors, called Team Survivor NW. And it's a great group of women. The office is near the university and has a small staff. I'm the office manager. So I do all of the day-to-day things, manage the volunteers, and keep the office running smoothly. So far, it's fantastic. I started last week (sorry for the late posting). The only odd thing is that it's part time (25 hours/week). It pays pretty well. I'll get a second job in a few weeks if I need to.

1 comment:

Bridget Moix said...

Hey Alicia, it has been long, good to know you have a job that you like. And the pictures from Olympic Park are great.
All the best, from south of the border. Bridget and Alberto