Sunday, June 06, 2010

It was a busy week after coming back from our relaxing trip. Thursday was our anniversary. Alicia and I have been married 4 years, whoohoo! We went to Dinette Sat. for an amazing fancy dinner. It was a very cute, comfortable place, but also bright, airy and elegant. It was great to get back to Capital Hill. We loved the food. The weather was beautiful Sat. for what seemed like the first time in a year. Gorgeous sunset as we were leaving dinner. We've had a lot of very cool, rainy days. In other news on Sat. I went for a long run and Alicia and I worked in the yard. I'm getting excited about the Moses Lake triathalon next week. I've learned wet suits are not very comfortable and extremely hard to put on. I hope I've trained enough and that the weather is good. Sun. we had Alicia's work friends over for dinner. I tried a new grill sauce, which was pretty good, especially with fresh peas from the farmer's market. Here's an awesome shot of Alicia looking very beautiful as we head out to dinner Sat. Then a casual shot of her nesting with baby clothes.

No comments: