Monday, May 03, 2010


We were sad to see Emmy go, but it was a good week. Alicia and I relaxed. On Sat. I helped my friend Brennan move to a new apartment. Alicia and I met up at our friend Dani's May Day picnic. May Day is also opening day for boating in Seattle, which is much cooler than it sounds. There is a big boat parade and everyone celebrates and watches the boats, and generally welcomes spring/summer, or whatever you want to call it in Seattle. We have had a wet spring, and cold. Sat. night we went to see Date Night, which was pretty awesomely funny. It was a good date night, we had tasty burgers at Five Guys afterward. Sun. Alicia did yard work while I finished painting the basement. The picture shows her resting in the afternoon. Busy week ahead.

2 comments:

Mrs. Olson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow...your butt is getting HUGE!

jk: more belly, please!

-Cat