Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Hello

I'm a lame, slow blogger again. Sorry.

We did the Big Climb on Sunday. Seattle's tallest building is the Columbia Tower (79 stories more or less). It's the big black building in the photo (on the right). Every year, they open up the stairwells and let crazy folks walk/run up. It's a benefit for Leukemia research. I've been doing the Howe/Blaine Street stairs for a while now and really like it. So we decided to jump right in.

The fastest folks do it in 6-7 minutes. They let one person up the stairs every few seconds. Brian was ahead of me. We both finished in about 14 minutes. Not bad for trying to pace ourselves (1st woman- 7 min, 2nd woman- 10 min). It was waaay easier than I thought it would be. Turns out that floors are smaller than I imagined.

Tons o'fun and not sore the next day.

No comments: