Wednesday, November 07, 2007


The family is coming! The family is coming!

The Supernavage clan will be here in about 10 days. Very exciting!

I just realized last night that it also means that I have to prepare Thankgiving dinner. Or at least plan a large part of it. Hmmm. Happily, Cat and Mom are great cooks. And Emily is no longer a vegetarian.

What size turkey do I get? Any recipie suggestions?

The photo: On his way home from work, sometimes Brian passes by the Neuhaus store with their marzipan mushrooms. He picked the leaves from the yard and presented them on a platter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Greg's family is coming for t-day dinner and I have to cook my first turkey too! We're having Kat over for a practice dinner tomorrow night. I just looked at www.epicurious.com. They've got a big thing on thanksgiving dinner. Let me know how yours goes!
Janine