Saturday, August 04, 2007


Remember the Seafair pirates? Well today is the pinnacle of Seafair with the Blue Angels and other airplane, seaplane festivities. I'm not sure I feel great about such a display of US military prowess, but airplanes are pretty cool. They fly over our apartment and all week you can hear and see them practicing flying over the city. There is a big air show and according to the guy Alicia and I met while watching the Mariners game last night a big boat party on Lake Washington. Maybe next year we'll paddle a kayak out. Happy Summer! Brian

1 comment:

Travel Girl said...

Hey Kids,
What's going on? What happened to your blogging? Just wanted to pass over some hellos. I know you have some travel coming up so please have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Love you much!

PS: Bright Eyes is playing in Boulder on Sept 13th, but my plane will just be landing from WI when he goes on stage so I'll miss it.