Monday, October 30, 2006

Curses! No candy for you!


haunted house

I call alot of people everyday.

If you yell at me because I mispronounce your pretentious name, you are dimwit.

Examples:
Jurgen and I pronounce it Jer-gen instead of yer-gen.
Karen and I pronounce it care-en instead of Kar-en
Andrea and I pronounce it An-dree-ah instead of an-drey-ah
Nol and I pronounce it Nole instead of No-el (like xmas)

ugh.

My first and last names are rarely pronounced correctly. In fact, I am shocked if someone gets it right on the first try. And I'll answer to anything: Alice, Tricia, Alison, Marcia.

Sorry to be bitter. I just had to get it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having fun yet, Pumpkin?

LOVE Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hear Hear!

So long as you don't use presumptious nicknames, they should just chill. Someone once called my father and asked for "Bill". His name is William Michael and he goes by "Mike".

I'm sure you're doing good work, even if it is kind of a slog. T-6 days.